Side Hustle Quick Start
It's almost September, which is a perfect time to start a side hustle. It's right before the cold hits, people are excited to get into the back-to-school-swing, the weather changes and it just feels right. The other time that feels great to start a biz is January, but let's not talk about that right now.
Steph here. I put together my list of top questions I'd answer if I was going to start a new side hustle, and believe me I start new side hustles all the time so I use this list a lot. It covers customers, behind-the-scenes biz stuff, dream schedule, product design, website, social media, marketing and goals.
It'll go out via our newsletter on Sunday, so jump on if you're not already on there!
Here's a preview.
MAKING MONEY + PRICING PRODUCTS | stuff I'd consider & questions I'd answer
- How much money do I want to make?
- How much money do I spend on supplies to create at least 1 product / service?
- How much time do I spend in sourcing, production, selling and fulfilling each item / service?
- How am I different than my closest competition?
- How am I doing it better?
- How am I not yet doing it better?
- What would make someone say YES to this product / service?
- When do I want to raise prices?
- Am I good enough / is my product good enough yet to charge full price?
- When will it get to that price?
- What is my 30-day goal?
- What is my 60-day goal?
- What is my 90-day goal?
- Do I plan to make more than $600 between now and the end of the year?
- Why is it so fun to run this side hustle?
- How am I tracking expenses and income?
- Do I know why my customers like me or my product / service?
- What's standing in my way of making more money? Should I let it?